Founded in 1947, Veneklasen Associates is the oldest acoustical consulting firm in the world. Our knowledge of building science and professional standards is the result of decades of experience in the design of thousands of buildings worldwide. We believe that acoustics is a science, and that we are dealing with a quantitative subject wherein results should be predictable and subject to formulation. Much of acoustics can also be considered an art form, requiring skill and training. From these characteristics come insight and intuition, which can only be derived from experience.
• We are one of the founders of Acoustical Engineering, Noise Control, Vibration Control & Audio/Video design
• Our technology research includes reducing aircraft noise during WWII, to designing aircraft hush houses
• We are regularly invited to present research papers & professional seminars throughout the world
• We are a resource in our industry with decades of field data & lab data used for recommendations
• We are the only acoustical firm in the Western United States with its own NVLAP testing facility
• Our Paul S. Veneklasen research foundation has provided $1.3 Million in funding
• Our building research efforts have resulted in numerous innovations
We are pleased to announce that in June 2017, Veneklasen Associates acquired HF Noise Consultants, an acoustics, noise and vibration control consulting company based in Calgary, Canada.
With this acquisition, Veneklasen Associates grows its extensive business portfolio while solidifying its presence in the Canadian market. Gaining the expertise of the principals of HF Noise Consultants, Veneklasen Associates' portfolio will add additional projects in industries including Oil & Gas, Mining, and Energy Noise & Vibration Control in North America, South America and Oceania. Veneklasen Associates' Canadian Headquarters are located in Toronto, with representatives in Calgary and Vancouver.
We look forward to serving our current and future clients as a result of this acquisition.